The New Delphi Salmon Club and Syndicate Connemara
New for 2019
We are delighted to announce an opportunity to purchase prime Irish Salmon Fishing
with accommodation in a country cottage. Each new member will have the option
of a one week stay, a four day stay or a three day stay fixed for five years.
Reservations are handled on a first come first served basis.
Succsessful applicants will be notified from the beginning of May onwards.
The Delphi Salmon Club is an exclusive 5 year syndication that is a newly designed
initiative to replace the existing syndication that expires in 2019. This exclusive syndication
is offering 3 rods per week, in conjunction with a boat house cottage with each rod
from March through to September. The fishing rota is over 7 days and consists
of allocated beats on the Bundorragha river, Finlough and Doolough.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Michael Wade, General Manager
on +353 (0) 95 42222 or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for your information pack and brochure.
Conditions of Sale:
– Reservations are held for 1 week and need to be secured by a 10% deposit.
– Deposits are not refundable
– Full payment within 6 weeks of legal documents issuing from our Solicitors.
– Reservations are handled on a first come first served basis.
– Reservations can also be booked through our office – Tel: +353 954 2222
– No contract shall be deemed to come into existence until such time as contracts are executed by all
parties, exchanged and deposit paid in full and accepted.