The New Delphi Salmon Club and Syndicate Connemara
New for 2019
We are delighted to announce an opportunity to purchase prime Irish Salmon Fishing
with accommodation in a country cottage. Each new member will have the option
of a one week stay, a four day stay or a three day stay fixed for five years.
Reservations are handled on a first come first served basis.
Succsessful applicants will be notified from the beginning of May onwards.
The Delphi Salmon Club is an exclusive 5 year syndication that is a newly designed
initiative to replace the existing syndication that expires in 2020. This exclusive syndication
is offering 3 rods per week, in conjunction with a boat house cottage with each rod
from March through to September. The fishing rota is over 7 days and consists
of allocated beats on the Bundorragha river, Finlough and Doolough.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Michael Wade, General Manager
on +353 (0) 95 42222 or alternatively email to email@example.com
for your information pack and brochure.
Conditions of Sale:
– Reservations are held for 1 week and need to be secured by a 10% deposit.
– Deposits are not refundable
– Full payment within 6 weeks of legal documents issuing from our Solicitors.
– Reservations are handled on a first come first served basis.
– Reservations can also be booked through our office – Tel: +353 954 2222
– No contract shall be deemed to come into existence until such time as contracts are executed by all
parties, exchanged and deposit paid in full and accepted.
Bookings can be made through our website or give us a call on +353 (0) 954-2222 and we will be delighted to look after you.