Reservations & Prices
Delphi Lodge & Fishery Prices
At Delphi Lodge, with many years of experience with the timing of the best runs of fish, we have in place a price system that offers both great value fishing and lets our anglers know when they have the best chance to catch a fresh run spring salmon or a summer grilse or Delphi sea trout.
FULL BOARD FISHING WEEK*
7 night’s (full board) & 6 days fishing: €2,360 to €2,895
4 night’s (full board) & 3 days fishing: €1,280 to €1,575
3 nights (full board) & 2 days fishing: €920 to €1,135
Extra Fishing per day: €140
Guides: €100 (normally shared between 2 anglers)
*Includes 7 nights accommodation (Sat. to Sat.), all meals, and 6 days fishing (Sun. to Fri. inc.). The only extras are wine, drinks from the honesty bar & state salmon licence, if required.
FISHING TUITION (up to 3 persons)
2 hours’ Tuition @ €90 (€50 per additional person thereafter)
A half day’s tuition @ €180 (€50 per additional person thereafter)
A full day’s tuition @ €290 (€50 per additional person thereafter)
Click here for online reservation
Fishing with Accommodation – Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- Pre Season Bookings must be secured with a 10% deposit by credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Laser) within 5 days of receipt of offer. A further 40% to be paid by mid January. Final payment is due 40 days in advance of arrival.
- From the start of February bookings must be secured with a 50% deposit within 5 days of receipt of offer. Final payment is due 40 days in advance of arrival.
- We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. We depend on advance reservations to operate. When we hold a reservation and then have it cancelled, we have had to refuse others for the same time slot.
- If a guest cancels prior to 40 days before arrival the deposit is forfeit, unless we are able to re-let your slot. If a guest cancels after full payment has been received, we will again try our very best to fill the opening and then issue a full refund. Otherwise all monies received are non refundable.
We STRONGLY recommend purchasing travel insurance. This can be purchased through your local insurance broker or travel agent.
Notes on Fishing & Reservations
- Fishing requests should ideally be submitted by January 1 or as early as possible.
- Allocations are made & confirmed during January.
- Priority is given to full-week bookings, fishing packages and to past guests.
- Guests staying at Delphi have priority over casual day ticket requests.
- Non-resident day tickets may only be booked a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- All fishing reserved must be paid for; there are no rebates for unsuitable weather.
- The fishing season is from Feb 1 to Sep 30.
- Fishing is by fly only (with very limited exceptions).
- Fishing rotates on a half-daily basis between the River, Finlough & Doolough.
- Lough fishing is normally from a boat, with 2 anglers per boat.
- There are a maximum of 4 rods on each beat.
- All wild salmon & trout must be released alive.
- Any wild fish that are killed, no matter how or why, will be retained by Delphi.
- All fin-clipped salmon (normally c. 75% of fish) must be killed for research.