(a) Either via N59 (c.35-40 minutes)
- Head southwest on N59 towards Clifden.
- After 8 or 9 miles the road runs along beside the Erriff River.
- After river becomes invisible due to roadside rhodedendrons (about 15 miles/25 minutes out of Westport), take next right, signposted
“Delphi” and “Louisburgh”.
- Delphi Lodge is 6 miles from junction, ½ mile after Adventure Centre/Spa, in woods on left.
(b) Or via Louisburgh (c.40-50 minutes)
- Head west on Louisburgh road along south shore of Clew Bay.
- Pass through Louisburgh and then turn left towards Leenane.
- 10 miles/20 minutes later, you pass Doolough Lake on your right.
- Delphi Lodge is in woods on right, ½ mile after Doolough.